Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated has a long history of social action both inside and outside of elected office. Slidell Alumnae Chapter seeks to continue that strong legacy by providing the community with information we can all use to better our communities through social action.
IMPORTANT 2020 ELECTION LINKS
FORMERLY INCARCERATED PEOPLE CAN VOTE!
In Louisiana, if you are not currently serving time in prison, including if you are currently on probation or parole, you can exercise your right to vote no matter what your prior conviction is!
Since March 1, 2019 any Louisianan who:
1. is off probation or parole; OR
2. has been on parole for 5 or more years; OR
3. is currently on probation
can now vote.
In order to register, you will need:
1. A voter eligibility form obtained from your local probation and parole office
(link to Probation and Parole Offices map)
2. A completed voter registration form obtained from your local registrar's office (link to to registrar offices map)
3. a valid identification card (ID) (info link)
SLIDELL ALUMNAE CHAPTER INITIATIVES
Slidell, LA Forum July 20, 2020
with the Chief of Police and Mayor
LOCAL IMPORTANT WEBSITES
Slidell City Council
Slidell Police Department
St. Tammany Parish Council
Watch the St. Tammany Parish Council Meetings!
St Tammany School Board
St Tammany Sheriff
St. Tammany Resource List
St. Tammany Demographics
St. Tammany Boards and Commissions Manual
Louisiana State Government
Louisiana Boards and Commissions
Louisiana Attorney General
Louisiana Ethics Administration